Today we will talk a little about how the picture is gradually introduced but increasingly in the audiovisual world, especially in the category of music video and we’ll put some example of music videos in which the essence is photography, and without which they would not have been possible.
We’ve talked before about how sometimes the photograph has applications for which apparently was not enabled . We saw a few months ago the video clip in stop-motion topic ‘Last Leaf’ OK Go and the curious clip NysuFilms for Glez group of his song ‘All time’ . Both videos were made from a series of photographs with exceptional results for my taste.
In this case there is a video made from pictures if not one in which they have used the tools it uses as part of the backlot. This is the music video made for the Japanese group Androp with its theme “Bright Siren ‘ . In the, as we said Andres at the beginning of the week , have used nothing more and nothing less than 250 Canon 60D, each with an external flash .”Why?” You may ask those that you have not seen the video. As they have been used as if small dots of light from a LED panel is involved. It is common in video recording performance type using a large screen as background due to the great dynamism with movement and color that can bring the video clip. Besides greatly it reduces the complexity of the lighting scheme because the screen is virtually all the visual weight .
All will remember the famous clip of the song ‘Speed of Sound’ of the British Coldplay in which the band played in front of a mammoth LED display that is coordinated with the music to create a great show. In this case we find similar video only that the screen has been created with these 250 flashes , each with its corresponding chamber, of which we speak. Through a cabling system and a computer, the filmmakers created a system capable of creating images in this mosaic flashes, firing their flashes like they wanted. All the images you see on the screen during the clip were created using a small panel of 250 LEDs, whose program then extrapolated to the giant screen flahses. Then I leave the video and further down the Speed of Sound music video of which I spoke earlier on Instagram Printer
I would like to mention another example, because besides being a great video clip, the less there is an interesting fact about it. It is a truly original and well done video that definitely had to cut many hours of work, because a stop-motion video, and this is the case, it is really laborious.
The fact curious fact is that virtually stealing the idea, State Lotteries and Gambling, the organization that administers lotteries in Spain made the announcement that you see below. Does it sound good?
As you see more and more the minds of the filmmakers contrive mills where classic tools include techniques or photography which undoubtedly is beneficial to this, it expands its possibilities and gives more and more value. If you know more examples of video clips in lso cameras are used or are made from photographs share them with us in the comments .
Coca-Cola announced in the US market the new wave of the ‘Share a Coke’ campaign will be organized around their packaging by ถุงซิป, which will include in its design from the same April letter most popular seventy songs which include some like ‘We are the champions’ by Queen, or ‘Proud to be an American’ by Lee Greenwood.
As reported in ‘ Creativity ‘, this initiative has involved multiple agencies : Wieden & Kennedy Portland, in the creative section;Universal McCann, the media management; Arc Worldwide, managing the ‘shopper marketing’; Cornerstore, responsible for the music; Fast Horse, managing public relations, and Irban Group, responsible for electronic commerce.
The campaign, which this year has been dubbed ‘ Share a Coke and a song ‘, will be supported with TV spots acclimated musically with some of the songs that have made their way into the cans and bottles of soft drink brand. It will also have activity on social networks, with an experiential tour and action for mobile will feature the collaboration of the Shazam application (when scanning containers, users can enjoy videos fifteen seconds long to be shared on social networks ).
According to the same medium deployment includes brands Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero and Coca-Cola Life .
To do exercise regularly and even more if you are following a diet is no secret. Indeed, we could say that is a must … everyone knows the “mens sana incorporate healthy” phrase, right? What we also know is that music is an ideal stimulant for exercise. But .. what is the best style of music to play sports?
It has recently come published lists of the best songs for exercise , developed by Dr. Costas Karageorghis, a psychologist at Brunel University in London, along with Shaun T., fitness expert, and Spotify.
The Karageorguis Doctor has spent 20 years studying the effect of music on the performance of routine actions such as physical exercise. This has come to declare that “music is the legal doping of athletes , ” and not without reason. According to their studies, a specific music can reach 15% better performance.
Rhythm, lyrics, melody, harmony, sex of the person listening and a lot more factors make have a perfect music for every type of exercise. Dr. Karageorguis has become an expert in counseling athletes, gyms, high performance centers or other sports centers, to encourage more users.
We do not know if these lists really work, because not everyone has the same taste in music, but still want to expose you these lists and carry forth the conclusions yourselves:
FOR CARDIO DANCE, CHOREO, AERODANCE … ETC:
1. Fancy – Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX (PPM of 95)
2. Boss – Fifth Harmony (PPM of 103)
3. Problem – Ariana Grande (PPM of 103)
4. Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars (PPM of 115)
5. Crazy Stupid Love – Cheryl Cole ft. Tinie Tempah (PPM of 120)
6. Right Here – Jess Glynne (PPM of 120)
7. I Loved You – Blonde ft. Melissa Steel (PPM of 123)
8. Fireball – Pitbull ft. John Ryan (PPM of 124)
9. Real Love – Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne (PPM of 125)
10. I’m Not The Only One – Sam Smith (PPM of 82)
INSANITY, MILITARY-STYLE EXERCISES:
1.Sing – Ed Sheeran (PPM 120)
2. Heroes (We Could Be) – Alesso ft. Tove Lo (126 PPM)
3. Let’s Go – Calvin Harris ft. Ne Yo (PPM 128)
4. Lips Are Movin – Meghan Trainor (PPM 139)
5. Dare (La La La) – Shakira (PPM of 144)
6. Do not Stop – 5 Seconds of Summer (PPM of 150)
7. American Beauty / American Psycho – Fall Out Boy (PPM of 151)
8. Changing – Sigma ft. Paloma Faith (PPM of 171)
9. Bang Bang – Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj (PPM of 150)
10. Marilyn Monroe – Pharrell Williams (of 117 PPM)
TABATA METHOD, HIGH INTENSITY SHORT INTERVALS BASED ON:
1. Everything Is Everything – Gabriel Garzon-Montano (PPM of 86)
2. Figure It Out – Royal Blood (PPM of 108)
3. Wrapped Up – Olly Murs ft. Travie McCoy (PPM of 122)
4. Will not Look Back – Duke Dumont (PPM of 124)
5. Time Of Our Lives – Pitbull & Ne-Yo (PPM of 124)
6. The Night Is Still Young – Nicki Minaj (PPM of 128)
7. I Will Never Let You Down – Rita Ora (PPM of 128)
8. Break Free – Ariana Grande ft. Zedd (PPM of 130)
9. All About That Bass – Meghan Trainor (PPM of 134)
10. Sugah Daddy – D’Angelo & The Vanguard (PPM of 93)
MUSCLE STRENGTHENING EXERCISES:
1. Good Kisser – Usher (PPM of 98)
2. Ghost – Ella Henderson (PPM of 105)
3. My Love – Route 94 ft. Jess Glynne (PPM of 120)
4. Come Get It Bae – Pharrell Williams (PPM of 120)
5. Go All Night – Gorgon City ft. Jennifer Hudson (PPM of 121)
6. Pushing On – Oliver $ & Jimi Jules (PPM of 122)
7. Gecko – Oliver Heldens & Becky Hill (PPM of 125)
8. When A Fire Starts To Burn – Disclosure (PPM of 124)
9. Funknroll – Prince (PPM of 98)
10. Stay With Me – Sam Smith (PPM of 85)
1. Do not – Ed Sheeran (PPM of 96)
2. It’s My Birthday – Will.i.am ft. Cody Wise (PPM of 101)
3. Fun – Pitbull ft. Chris Brown (PPM of 114)
4. Waves – Mr Probz (PPM of 120)
5. Rather Be – Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne (PPM of 121)
6. I Wanna Feel – Second City (PPM of 122)
7. My Head Is A Jungle (MK Remix) – Wankelmut & Emma Louise (PPM of 124)
8. La La La – Naughty Boy ft. Sam Smith (PPM of 125)
9. Art Official Cage – Prince (PPM of 130)
10. Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran (PPM of 79)
The question is inevitable .. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG FOR EXERCISE?
Are you one of many people who suffer from dental phobia? If you are someone who tremble when they have an appointment with the oral specialist know that we face one of the most widespread and common in society phobias. Today, specialists are well aware of this irrational fear and therefore have a number of elements that are focused on relaxation of the patient, with the music to face the fear of the dentist an example and whose main target distract the patient during surgery, visit http://madisondentaldesigns.com/ for more detail
Dental Phobia | Music to face the fear of the dentist
There are many people who neglect their mouth because of the fear and dread that happen during treatment, however it is noteworthy that interventions are currently not painful because they are carried out by local anesthesia . However, fear of the dentist still exists and you need to find all sorts of methods to do more pleasant patient exposure, which is usually outstanding, at all times, the work of the specialist.
Distract and relax the patient’s mind is the main objective to overcome dental phobia, so it is not surprising that current methods such as listening to music or even watch TV during surgery, being used these methods that usually work very well among patients who fear the dentist.
The first step of this process is to discuss with the specialist your situation , ie, admit that we suffer fear of the dentist so that the specialist becomes aware of this detail and we offer all kinds of solutions; Besides music or television, it is remarkable the usefulness of a device that will allow us to press when we feel pain or discomfort in the area, an element that will give much security and tranquility to the patient and makes it possible for fear descends enough.
If all these methods you know little or not enough time to get out the heavy artillery: Technical assisted or conscious sedation . What is it? It is a method of sedation that is intended to sedate the patient with drugs in order to bring peace and comfort during surgery , being a technique that enjoys great demand today and the truth is that it is no wonder if we consider its advantages and has no side effects. Another advantage is proposing assisted sedation is that it allows the specialist to work better and thus, the chances of successful treatment are higher.
In short, both the music and assisted sedation are some of the examples that will help us cope with dental phobia.
Tonight Mauritius will illuminate for celebrating Divali . This Hindu festival celebrated the victory of Rama over Ravana, ie light (truth) over darkness (ignorance). On that occasion, small clay lamps are aligned on the walls of houses and lit at dusk. They say their lights guide the goddess of abundance and prosperity to the owner’s house lanterns …
On this occasion, hotels Heritage Le Telfair and Awali you to discover this traditional festival. Program at the Heritage Le Telfair . Henna tattoo at Seven Colours Spa, tasting Indian chews Cavendish Bar, Indian meal on the beach and spectacle of music and dance
The Heritage Awali meanwhile offers: Tattoo henna, blessed with a pandit, distribution of traditional cakes, Farata tasting, samosas and chilli cakes and a buffet prepared by an Indian chef in his sitar and tabla ..
Apart from the typical dances and music in the nightclubs, there is music, songs and a special dance in mauritius luxury villas: sega, mainly derived from African music from the era of slavery .
Nowadays, the Sega is executed in a manner that reflects the contemporary influences with the introduction of percussion instruments.The rubbing of feet, the swaying of hips, Creole texts are an integral part of the music. Local representations are numerous especially on Saturday night.
The sega style perfected groups give performances in most hotels.
Climate – Weather
Choose the best season to go to Mauritius .
Mauritius has a pleasant climate throughout the year. Its average temperatures range between 20 and 35 ° C.
The island is located in the Southern Hemisphere, its seasons are reversed with Europe. But as we are here in the tropics, it’s sunny almost all year round!
The winter season, from June to September, shows low temperatures between 20 ° C and 25 ° C. From January to March, heavy rains temporary settled in the territory in the form of thunderstorms. They help cool the atmosphere, mainly on the central plateau.
It is advisable to stay in Mauritius Island from April to June and from September to December to enjoy optimal conditions, but no season is really undesirable.
Tel: +230 686 31 October
Fax: +230 686 October 33
E-mail: email@example.com Website: metservice.intnet.mu (English)
You can also check the weather in 10 days thanks to The Weather Channel (English).
In the Indian Ocean, the seasons are reversed from the Northern Hemisphere. The tropical winter from May to November is cooler and dry, thanks to the predominance of trade winds.
From December to April, the summer is hot, even if the sun is never hot and sometimes rainy, especially on the central plateau. Thus, the island proves pleasant all year with 2 very auspicious periods: from April to June and September to December.
More specifically, the best season for surfing falls between June and August, while deep sea fishing provides the best taken between October and April.
Between January and March there are some cyclone risk. On the coast, temperatures are higher than inside (4 ° C higher).
The West and the North are generally warmer and less water than the East and South. During the winter, the nights are cooler than the days (3 ° C to 4 ° C lower). The sun sets early and very quickly: 18 hours on average.
It is proven that the rhythm of music can strengthen your muscles by doing your exercise routine
It is likely to be a favorite song or rhythm that accompanies you when you jog or visit a gym. If this is not the case, you can not deny the constant presence of runners or Best in home personal trainer with their earphones in their ears around the streets and parks.
Aerobics classes are marked by their musical background, as well as yoga sessions. Many studies have confirmed that listening to music and exercising are two activities that go together , because together they can increase the performance and make the most pleasant effort . But the psychologist Tom Stafford wondered if music not only help, but how.
” One thing is certain, the answer lies in the brain, not the muscles that is exercising”.
I imagine, then I army
Stafford says that a track is in a study that managed to separate the benefits of practicing a movement of the benefits of training the muscles that are moving. It sounds strange, but many studies have shown that the act of imagining a movement also produces a significant increase in strength .
“The benefit is not as much as if the movement is actually made, but the thought of doing it already has more than half of the benefits achieved by practicing,” said Stafford.
The reason they found is that exercise helps imaginatively because it increases the impact of the message sent from the areas responsible for movement of the brain to the muscles , making it”stronger, more consistent signal to the muscles.”
The “vital organ” performance
Signals the muscles begin to move in an area of the brain called the motor cortex.
The motor cortex, pink in the picture, has a crucial role when you exercise. Part of this area is known as the supplementary motor cortex, which is particularly active at the moment we are planning to make a move and is especially crucial in the timing of these actions.
That’s why this part of the brain performs a very important job during exercise, since it is responsible for deciding exactly when to act.
“Once you realize that a vital part of sports performance is not only how fast or how strong you are when you move, but the effort involved to decide when to move, is when you can appreciate why music can be so help, “said Stafford, who is also a cognitive scientist at the University of Sheffield, UK.
With the pace
The benefits of music are greater in those exercises and sports that are based on rhythm, where what to do is as important as when to act.
Why exercises like rowing or running benefit from listening to a musical rhythm that enters our ears and reaches the supplementary motor cortex.
There is associated with the activity of the brain to send signals when to move, as well as help to maintain the pace of movement during exercise.
” Using a sports metaphor, not only helps us out of the starting blocks but that keeps us going until we got to the finish line .”
“Of course there may be other reasons why we exercise with music,” British psychologist, “but I’m sure it’s the rhythm of the music we hear that helps us keep pace during our career.”
A good movie, by definition, must have a soundtrack to match. Many classic reach that category because of what you hear when actors stop moving his lips. He inherited the best silent films, many directors have considered the soundtracks as a character which served to complete a story and create a unique sound and recognizable. We show some examples of great productions filmed with limited budget and minimal promotion but if you like good music, do not miss them on xmovies8
1. This is the Spinal Tap (1984): Rob Reiner directs this mockumentary about a decadent rock band. Hilarious satire on all topics of large groups of the seventies who have failed to withdraw in time. The gossips say that Steven Tyler and Ozzie Osborne did not make them an iota of grace the film.
2. 24 Hour Party People (2002): The incredible, but absolutely real, dramatic story of the rise and fall of Factory Records label Manchester, origin of bands like Joy Division, New Order and Happy Mondays, and the famous Hacienda nightclub . A film to understand where it comes fromand where it is called ‘Sound Manchester’.
3. The Devil and Daniel Johnston (2005): The director Jeff Feuerzeig recovers the figure of Daniel Johnston, a living legend of folk that has influenced bands like Nirvana or Perl Jam. The film, raw and equally hard, discovers the person behind the artist. A genius, a complete, unique and unrepeatable artist who one day decided that his place in the world was the toilet. He got into it, pulled the chain and gave way to the legend.
4. Control (2007): Ian Curtis, the poetic leader of Joy Division, was a guy full of contradictions.He moved through life as he moved around the stage. A jumps. No recognizable direction without ever looking back. He sought recognition and love and both fled when he knew he had found them . At the young age of 23, he decided that he had no more to tell and took off from the world by the back door. His legacy, short and insufficient for his legion of followers, remains its superb card.
5. Hedwig and the Angry Inch (2001): John Cameron Mitchell directed and starred in this adaptation of the famous rock musical off Broadway. The story of a world unknown rock singer and their efforts to achieve stardom and find love. Sex change operations, brilliant musical performances and a pace that leaves you breathless have made this film a cult object in half theworld.
6. Gimme Shelter (1970): How could it be less, sleep sixties had an expiration date and who better than The Rolling Stones for transmission. Jagger and company ran into reality when one of his concerts Hells Angels, hired for the occasion for security tasks, ended the life of one of his fans hotheads. The beautiful message of peace and love of the time ran out content and revealed the darkest of one of the best rock bands in history part.
7. I Am Trying to Break Your Heart (2002): Sam Jones directs this excellent documentary about Wilco, a band that begins to find, after many years of good work and a handful of great songs, their place in the pantheon of the music. The film tells the process that led by a more Jeff Tweedy tousled than usual, band finally crossed recording and releasing their fourth studio album, the celebrated ‘Yankee Hotel Foxtrot’.
8. Some Kind of Monster (2004): A documentary that shows with Metallica as a guinea pig, what big bands try to hide: too often members of a group are not supported. ‘Some Kind of Monster’ began as a ‘making of’ the album St. Anger but was drifting in a film complex on relations between the group members and the struggle of egos often becoming anything like the creative process of almost every major bands and / or rock companies .
9. The Story of Anvil (2008): A film about an unknown metal band that achieved some notoriety in the early eighties. The director, Sacha Gervasi, wheel a story of friendship and loyalty between two men who train fame and fortune long ago left them stranded. A tape that demystifies rock bands and remember that music is a warehouse full of broken toys.
10. Sid and Nancy (1986): Alex Cox puts his camera on the way to the destruction of one of the most famous couples in the history of music, Sid Vicious and Nancy Spungen . The daily life of a junkie who also played in the Sex Pistols, the band’s most famous punk history. The final was literally sung.
Well, first, you can imagine that this is not really heavy metal that makes Pastillas para Bajar de Peso Rapido, but say that if it is used for purposes of motivation, it can work;)
For 1 month and a half, I was followed by a kinesiologist at the University of Montreal as part of a study on weight loss. The goal was simple: to see if it is more advantageous to make physical activity just before a meal or after a meal.
For this study, so they needed subjects, and I have volunteered. Have a kinesiologist for free, we do not see even when it everyday.
For the purposes of this study, I have:
Wear a pedometer at least 8 hours per day.
Eat if possible according to Canada’s Food Guide.
Do brisk walking for 15 minutes, 2 times a day (half of the study, before meals, and the other half after meals).
Brisk walking should be divided into several sessions of different intensity on the scale of perceived exertion. For example, an intensity exertion 5-7 is average effort, say when you press a little walking. An intensity exercise 8-9 , that’s when we give the maximum without running. That of course, is for walking. For jogging, that’s something else.
Here is the table in question:
5 to 7
5 to 7
5 to 7
5 to 7
5 to 7
5 to 7
5 to 7
Return to calm
5 to 7
With an mp3 provided by the kinesiologist, I had instructions telling me when to go faster, when to rest … In the long run, it was redundant, and that’s why I decided to make myself some fixtures with music that could well represent the rate at which work. Hence the title of this post.
So if you are metal fans and want to get in shape, I suggest you download assemblies, to put that in your digital music player and enjoy the weather when there!
Mounting 1 (At The Gates, Månegarm, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Dimension Zero, Finntroll, Martriden, The Agonist)
Mounting 2 (Arch Enemy, Carpathian Forest, Blackguard, Dimension Zero, In Flames, Månegarm, Moonspell, Dark Tranquillity)
Installation 3 (The Agonist, Ajattara, Anorexia Nervosa, Devian, Dimmu Borgir, Ensiferum, Equilibrium, In Flames)
Mounting 4 (Whispered, Strapping Young Lad, Scar Simmetry, Quo Vadis, Obliveon, Pantera, Vintersorg, Therion)
It is not impossible that I lengthen this list of assemblies time to time.
Meanwhile, I have lost 3 lbs in 2 weeks. This is average it is suggested to lose. After 52 weeks, it should be a fairly respectable total if it continues on this path!
According to the survey published by mysurvey review and most young people surveyed dance, they recognize identify with the reggeaton. Chileans from 12 to 30 years answered the questionnaire that seeks to “know the relationship of the Chilean youth with music.”
Out of a total of 485 cases remarkable results still are rescued as many discover music through the radio but also the high impact of new technologies such as mp3player and cellular. Also that for most music is “happiness, entertainment” (48%) and 33% say they listen to music for more than four hours VTV all week, and much of the listening being alone while complying with chores. The figures are confirming in each of the items.
Worryingly for those living around trabajamos–and music it is that a significant percentage do not attend concerts or recitals (43%) and 30% are not interested in attending. Lack of money and parental permission are major drawbacks. And the most recognizable scenario is the Arena Santiago (curiously newest listing).
The vast majority consume music over the Internet (94%) and over 87% do not pay for music downloads, but if I had the choice most would pay an average of $ 500 for a song.
The Reggeaton appears as the most remembered among respondents gender and folklore appears as the last option in the list with 1.5% of preferences. Wisin & Yandel, Camila, Don Omar and Tito El Bambino among the most listened Mexican international music performers. National Night (14.5), ZK & CRAC MC (8,6) Three (6.6), the Prisoners(5.3) and Gondwana (4.6)., Among others. Interestingly 74.8 states that “lyrics” is what most influences the choice of music.
50.8% of ABC1 does not like the Chilean music, and bands who remember (immediate response, top mentions) are the Stone Pig, La Ley, Luis Jara, Alberto Plaza, Lucybelland Los Tres . (see full box). They categorized as the most prestigious medical profession with 40%, over the work of musician (4.6%) and 1% the journalist.
The graphic document something that is obvious, such as lack of communication between national and musicians the mass audience, mainly young people, who choose to dance, party, pachanga and cares more songs from ” boob, poto, penis ” that reflecting on the world and true love ( is that the only tangible is the human body and the rest is lost utopias only in the heads of a few ?).
Some of us love the songs of Gepe, Manuel Garcia and Rosario Mena were even more valued, but in reality stakeholders are becoming less. The influence of television and the media is still relevant, is why the song of the Robotina is best known, probably the single most notorious of Denisse Malebrán . It seems unfair means, but what we deserve for comfortable, loose and accommodated. Because mistrust is older and young people do not believe and do not understand when they speak of ” revelation, phenomena and movements of Chilean music ” because that seems imposed by a publishing firm or personal taste of a journalist.
It is logical that this survey does not seem as representative because our friends have I-POD and listen Ladytron and Javiera Mena , but the Forest Park are just a couple of blocks and the Blondie only 1,500 people come. Most, youth, listen to “what’s hot”, which on television dance and music that represents them ; Sexuality, drugs, excess and sweat.
For the next few weeks are scheduled over 30 international concerts with values that average 20 thousand pesos, and according to survey young people are interested in going are a minority. ¿ What can we expect for the local scene ? No local musician can fill a Santiago Arena (capacity 14 000) alone, and the average price of a local live show is 5 mil.The truth is that it is a rather inauspicious scenario and it is difficult to project with that margin. Why internationalization is not a whim or a commercial ambition it is to expand communication, which in Chile and from Chile has huge risks and a very small extent.
Although the speech and the answers are pro Chilean music in the exercise very few have the willingness to participate, pay, assist and recognize national artists. Too many prejudices and ignorance trancas against the most emblematic figures of our recent history.The lack of information is the result of little interest and the absence of a job in education and government support triggered a powerful generational crisis, which affected the local identity and removed the use and control of the debate, representing more pluralistic ideals and errors communication as this survey shows clearly.
Mauritius villas is also a paradise for shoppers. Among the offer of the island it is advisable to acquire some indigenous musical instrument like the ravane , a kind of drum with the rhythms of the sega (Mauritian traditional music) are played; or Obre , of African origin, which is nothing more than a bow wearing a pumpkin with vibrant sounds that occur. You also have to buy spices from India and to take the taste of the tropics home. Herbs for infusions are another alternative, not forgetting a bag of coffee or tea with vanilla, a tasty tropical fruit or a bottle of rum Mauritian.
Island in markets Maurcio many handcrafted pieces as basketry, made with fibers derived from palm, bamboo and vines are sold. They also emphasize fabrics Vacoas area, one of the most important crafts of the country, as they are performed according to the most ancient traditions of the first Malagasy. Do not forget to buy bags, macramé work, Mauritian dolls, lobster pots, lampshades, necklaces, earrings, brooches or some flower arrangements.
Two very typical souvenirs of Mauritius is the “Anthurium” flower sold packaged given its long duration, or a representation of the dodo , mythical bird from the island. Among the most representative products of Mauritius are the woodwork, especially ship models beautifully decorated with a lot of patience. Artisans, through hard work, strive to reproduce the ancient craft of the Company of the Indies, old mansions or Creole – style antique furniture from the colonial era.
Representative of the country are the pieces of terracotta, works in basalt, steel, fine paintings on canvas and paper of influence naif and cards decorated with dried flowers decorated paper. Also interesting are hand – made jewelry, tax – free, especially in the area of Floreal, where you can buy gold and diamonds at competitive prices. Many textile designs sold in Europe are from Mauritius. This is a fact unknown to many tourists. And the textile industry, along with tourism and sugar exports base of the Mauritian economy.
Where to buy?
In most towns and hotels on the island you can buy designer clothes at a good price. If you want to buy handicrafts economic markets are recommended Curepipe, Port Louis and Mahébourg. Purchases can be made in all major towns on the island. There are even hotels have their own shopping arcades. However, one of the best places to buy is the central market, also known as the Bazaar. Perhaps the world’s largest market, since for him circulate daily between 25,000 and 40,000 people. One note: do not forget to haggle.
Rhythm is Chicago's most innovative concept in nightlife, where everyone can participate in making music -- no experience necessary. A combination bar, drum club and live music venue, Rhythm hosts one-of-a-kind Drum Nights, providing instruments and instruction to create a night-long percussion party.